Indiana Jones and the Adventure of Archeology: The Exhibition at Discovert Science Center!
For all the Indy Jones fans in your life or for those who you want to introduce this adventure to, Discovery Science Center is going to host Indiana Jones and the Adventure of Archeology: The Exhibition!
Tickets are now on-sale for the exhibit which opens October 12, 2012!
Exclusive Indiana Jones film Collection:
An extensive collection of genuine props, concept art, models and costumes from all four films will be on display, including the main artifacts represented in each film:
- Ark of the Covenant (Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark)
- Chachapoyan Fertility Idol (Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark)
- Sandara Stones (Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom)
- Funerary Urn with Nurhachi’s Remains (Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom)
- Holy Grail (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)
- Crystal Skull (Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull)
- Francisco de Orellana’s Death Mask (Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull)
Real Artifacts on Display from Penn Museum:
Amazing artifacts, videos and images will be presented to guests from the world renowned Penn museum. The real-world artifacts include:
- Gold Leaf Wreath (2500 BC – Mesopotamian culture)
- Funerary Stela (1938-1759 BC – Egyptian culture)
- Papyrus Fragment (1279-1213 BC – Egyptian culture)
- Painted Buffware Bowl (3500 BC – Hissar Period IC culture)
- Double-Spouted Vessel (AD 1-700 – Nasca culture)
- Greek Drinking Cup (480 BC – Ancient Greek culture)
This is one adventure you cannot miss. For more info, visit http://www.indianajonestheexhibition.com/
This is not a paid post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Tell us what do you think.
There are no comments on this entry.