A Cultural Paradise for Families at Azul Hotels! #AzulPlay
Last Monday, I traveled to Mexico to learn all about the partnership between Fisher-Price and Azul Hotels. As a Fisher-Price ambassador, we got a first-hand look at the many programs that have been established for families that travel to their facilities to spend a well deserved vacation.
Meet Sonya Lee and Eddie!
Sonya Lee and Eddie are the official Fisher-Price Spokes-little- people at Azul Hotels. Actually, they’re more like familia. I actually got to spend some time with them throughout my stay at the Mayan Riviera. This post is somewhat of a sneak peek and tips of what your kids can experience when they visit any Azul Hotel.
There are burning questions that I’m sure many parents have when traveling with kids. What is there to do at the hotels for kids? What should I bring for my baby? Is there a kids program at the hotels? Sonya Lee and Eddie are experts when it come to this subject and they shared their priceless tips, while we sat on the beach, on how you can actually have a family trip of a lifetime at any of the three Azul Hotels by Karisma.
Tips to enjoy Azul Beach, Azul Sensatori and Azul Fives Hotels by Karisma from:
Sonya Lee and Eddie
- First thing we have to say is keep some of the details of the trip a surprise. There is nothing more than seeing kids smile and giggle when they see the toys that they get to play with at the restaurants or in the hotel rooms.
- Bring several swimsuits. We love to spend time by the pools and the beach and see all our friends splashing around and having fun. Don’t forget the sunblock!
- We have a super cool schedule that is packed with fun activities! Plus moms and dads have a really neat way of keeping up and knowing the schedule!
- We also have some older friends that will rock the arcade zone and hang at the super cool teen lounge. Eddie and I can’t wait to grow up a little and have a super cool time at Azul Sensatori! Check out this life-size chess game. Can you say “checkmate” with us?
- The hotels have daily shows that our friends can enjoy. Check out how Sonya Lee enjoyed the Mayan Night Show!
- There is a menu that is just for us kids and is available at any of the hotels. All of it is yummy! Check out the breakfast buffet. All the goodies are super delicious and easy for little ones to get!
- Treats can also be enjoyed in the room!
- Chocolate or Strawberry milk? How about some popcorn for a snack after a swim?
- Our favorite hangout is Azulitos! This is where we have the most fun. With Fisher-Price toys, games and even a play area, the fun never, ever ends!
- See what we mean? There is something for kids between the ages of 4-12! There is something for all of us to play with!
- Look at all those cubbies filled with Fisher-Price toys!
- Bring everything for baby except: crib, pack-n-play, bottle sterilizer, bottle warmers, baby monitors, baby bath toys, high chairs, booster seats, baby food, baby bathtub, bathrobe, strollers and changing tables! Just bring diapers and wipes and we are set to go!
- Yes, even DVD’s!
- There really isn’t a better way to spend a vacation than by the ocean. Check out Eddie as he soaks up some sun! Here we have a jungle gym, volleyball court and beach balls to play with!
- We hope you always have a great time on any vacation you and your family may take. With all the fun at Azul Hotels with all our friends at Fisher-Price, they always make things so much better. Many of our friends come back and visit us. We’re always happy to see them and even more excited when we make new friends. See you at the beach!
Thank you Sonya and Eddie! Your hospitality with the kids we saw at the time we were there was priceless. So many smiles, laughter and joy in all of your Azulitos facilities. We even heard that your friends have a hard time leaving. I know I did.
This is just the beginning of what is to come from my stay at Azul. If you have any questions, I will try to answer them based on my trip there. We were exposed to a lot of what the hotels have to offer. Trust me, you will not be disappointed with the services or programs at Azul Hotels and Fisher-Price. I am grateful for the time I spent at Azul Beach Hotel. I want to personally thank Azul Hotels by Karisma and Sonya Lee and Eddie for a wonderful trip. To Fisher-Price, a huge congratulations for the awesome job that you are doing to help families truly enjoy a vacation that is well deserved.
Don’t forget to follow the conversation on twitter by following the #AzulPlay hashtag!
Also, for more info:
This is not a paid post. All thoughts and opinions are my own. As a Fisher-Price ambassador, I was invited to travel to Mexico and stay at Azul Beach Hotel by Karisma and facilitate this review.
Remember this Post?
Tell us what do you think.