Kung Fu Panda World- A review
Last month, I was invited to attend a Kung Fu Panda World event. This was a great event hosted by the wondrous world of Dreamworks Studios and HotMomsClub. We actually got to go inside the breathtaking lot of Dreamworks Studios. That place is amazing. We were invited for their pre-launch of Kung Fu Panda World. This is an online gaming experience like none other!
Check it out:
- All new browser-based online game for kids (and those young at heart).
- New areas to explore and characters to know and love.
- Variety of activities such as playing games, chatting with friends, trading goods, mastering kung fu styles and much more.
- Nothing to download, just click here after you’re done here and start playing.
For the Parents:
- No personal information solicited or shared
- Chat filtering and monitoring
- Behavior filtering and monitoring
- Local customer service team – U.S. based staff offering 24/7 coverage
- The Parent Panel – Offering a unique and easy-to-use set of controls that allow parents to oversee and manage their child’s account by enabling or disabling features in KFPW. Accessible to parents through an individual password, it allows parents to view their child’s progress in the world and play an interactive role in a child’s online experience.
Check out my Whrrl story here.
To be honest, I haven’t seen anything like this. This was magically designed with parents in mind. We have full control of what the kids do on there, even a time limit, that we get to set, on when our kids can play. I was really impressed with it all. My 12 year old, like it. I LOVE it. I’m sure your kids will enjoy it too!
Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend. He was so deadly, in fact, that his enemies would go blind from over-exposure to pure awesomeness! – Po, Kung Fu Panda
**Disclaimer** I was invited to the event (which was one of the best “bring your kids, we have free babysitting” event I have ever been to) to preview the online game. I was given nothing for this post. I wanted to share with my reader about this fun, safe gaming experience for their kids too!
Remember this Post?
Tell us what do you think.